Are you ready to dust off those dirt bikes! This is what coming up for the weekend of Saturday April 6th and Sunday April 7th.
- 10am to 4pm (both days)
- Fee is $30 per day.
- Gate times are Friday night for early arrivals, Saturday 8:30am until 11:30pm
- 65cc – Big Bikes in rotations on the main track. NO QUADS, I am sorry we don’t have the capacity to run them.
- Nightcross track is open for 51cc, small trail bikes and pit bikes.
- We will be taking a break about half way through the day to give the flaggers a break and to do some track maintenance.
- Concession stand will be open only on Sunday from 11am to 3pm.
- No membership required! Memberships are still available, please see me at the sign-up building if interested.
- Check back Friday afternoon for any updates, if needed.
- Also if interested, Bruce Curtis will be running a start clinic on Saturday at 4:15 for $10. If interested sign up at the sign-up building.
Area 51 member season will start Monday April 8th. If you’re interested in an Area 51 membership, you may join either day. You can contact me if you wish to join our Membership for 2019 on Wednesday, then you may ride! To set up an appointment text 716-553-6502 -Chris