2019 Season Opener UPDATE

Unfortunately with the current forecast showing rain/wintery mix through tonight into tomorrow morning, and then Saturday evening, I am regretfully making the decision to cancel this weekends events. I really don’t want to make this call, but the biggest issue is the wintery conditions coming in. Please pray for nice weather for our race coming June 1st through the 2nd.
This leads into though, keep an eye on the weather this week, we are going to try and run Tuesday night practice AND Wednesday night practice (weather dependent).